Bed bugs are increasingly becoming a problem throughout UK homes. As they are small and can crawl between floor and wall cavities moving into various rooms or even another property. The bed bug is commonly brought home via luggage, clothing or second hand furnishings, unknowingly by the occupant. A single bed bug can lay 4-5 eggs a day, so an infestation can quickly establish itself. James Dighton pest solutions are fully technicians who know and understand the habits of the bed bug and have a range of treatments to their disposal. This allows us to conveniently, effectively and efficiently eliminate bed bugs from your property. Whilst always ensuring the safety of your family, your home and your pets.
- Bed bugs feed on warm blooded mammals
- Currently there is no evidence that suggests bed bugs can spread disease, even though it is theoretically possible.
- Once a bed bug has fed on human blood it can result in painful bites often extremely itchy and unsightly.
Identifying a bed bug infestation
- Bed bugs remain close to a food source (often where people sleep)
- Nocturnal insect only feeds at night (often early hours in the morning when we’re in our deepest sleep)
- Reddish brown colour (depending if the bed bug has feed)
- Adults grow to 4/5mm (oval shaped)
- Harbourages (bed, mattress, photos, cabinets, light sockets)
- Adults can lay dormant for months
Treating a bed bug infestation
DALPEST Solutions are fully qualified to RSPH Level 2 and have a simple but extremely effective 3 step process to the elimination and treatment of bed bugs.
- We will perform a FREE SITE SURVEY to identify the pest and the extent of infestation.
- Undertake the particular control method our technician feels is best suited to your situation. With bed bugs this often consists of a range of control methods being used to ensure a quick and effective treatment. Whilst always ensuring the safety of your family, your home and your pets.
- 3. Inform you of any ways in which you can prevent a re-infestation, we will also leave our after treatment leaflet, informing you of all the do’s and do not’s when it come to a bed bugs. Ensuring your property is bed bug free as soon as possible.
Call DALPEST on 0845 22 37 115 for instant answers to your questions, advice or to book a free survey.
DALPEST operate using only RSPH Level 2 trained technicians and act in accordance with the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) standards and the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) guidelines at all times. DALPEST prides itself on service, customer relations and rapid response times operating a 24/7 365 days a year service.
Annual contracts available – Please get in contact for a free quotation or to discuss specific requirements.
View our range of services and the list of pests that we treat. Each page contains free advice on the treatment process for each pest.
Call us on 0845 22 37 115 for any advice or to arrange a free site survey and quotation. Alternatively, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Our Covered Areas
We cover all Peterborough and surrounding areas for Domestic, Commercial and Agricultural Pest Control, we also offer nationwide coverage on request dependent on the nature of the work needed. Areas covered include (but not exclusively): Achurch, Ailsworth, Aldgate, Alwalton, Apethorpe, Armston, Ashton, Aunby, Bainton, Barholme, Barnack, Barnwell All Saints, Barnwell St Andrew, Baston, Blatherwycke, Blatherwycke, Braceborough, Bretton, Bulwick, Caldecote, Careby, Carlby, Casterton, Castor, Chesterton, Coates, Collyweston, Conington, Cotterstock, Crowland, Deeping saint James, Deeping St James, Deeping St. James, Denton, Dogsthorpe, Duddington, Eaglethorpe, Eastfield, Eastgate, Easton-on-the-hill, Eastrea, Eldernell, Elton, Essendine, Etton, Eye, Farcet, Fengate, Folksworth, Fotheringhay, Frognall, Geeston, Glapthorn, Glinton, Great Casterton, Greatford, Gunthorpe, Haddon, Hampton, Hampton Vale, Helpston, Hemington, Holme, Ingthorpe, Ketton, Kings Cliffe, King’s Cliffe, Langtoft, Little Casterton, Longthorpe, Lower Benefield, Luddington, Luddington in the Brook, Lutton, Marholm, Market Deeping, Maxey, Morborne, Nassington, Netherton, Newborough, Newstead, Norman Cross, Northborough, Oundle, Parnwell, Paston, Peakirk, Peterborough, Pickworth, Pilsgate, Pilton, Polebrook, Ravensthorpe, Ryhall, Sibson, Southorpe, Southwick, Stamford, Stanground, Stibbington, Stilton, Stoke Doyle, Suthery, Sutton, Tallington, Tansor, Thorney, Thornhaugh, Thurning, Tickencote, Tinwell, Tixover, Uffington, Ufford, Upper Benefield, Upton, Wadenhoe, Walton, Wansford, Warmington, Water Newton, Werrington, West Deeping, Westwood, Whittlesey, Wigsthorpe, Wilsthorpe, Wittering, Woodnewton, Woodston, Yarwell, Yaxley.
Available 24/7 365 days per year
DALPEST comply with BPCA and NPTA Regulations and Code of Practice
Frequently Asked Questions
100% Results, backed by our 14 day guarantee.
Our experience allows us to work quickly, efficiently and ensures fast results.
Rarely beaten on price
Traditional humane mole catching methods used.
Agreed fixed price before treatment begins.
As a Local independent pest control firm we pride ourselves on always going the extra mile for our customers.
Annual contracts available
100% pet and child safe
Free survey and advice
RSPH level 2 certified technician
DALPEST – Peterborough Pest Control Specialists
DALROD are part of the DALROD group which have over 35 years’ experience of nationwide drainage solutions. DALPEST offer a premium level pest control service throughout the Peterborough area. With nationwide coverage on request dependant of works needed. All our DALPEST technicians are RSPH Level 2 qualified, and assessed competent by the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) and National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) to undertake pest prevention and control at a premium level. We pride ourselves on a quality service, great customer relations and our ability to respond rapidly to any pest infestation as we are available 24/7 365 days a year.
- 100% Results.
- Our experience allows us to work quickly, efficiently, ethically and ensures fast results.
- DALPEST prides itself on a quality service, great customer relations and our ability to respond rapidly to any pest infestation.
- 24/7 365 days a year.
- 100% pet, child and environmental safe
- Only fully qualified and certified Pest Control Technicians.
- Excellent service, fast and professional, Thanks James
We cover all pests so even if it isn’t listed on our website, don’t hesitate to call DALPEST on 0845 22 37 115
Get in Touch
Tel: 0845 22 37 115