Wasps are a common problem throughout the UK during the summer months, although with our seasons climates changing it’s not unusual for a wasp problem to emerge much later in the year. A wasp’s nest can home up to 6,000 wasps. Only female wasps have a sting but they can use this repeatable, often attacking in numbers if disturbed. If you’re experiencing high numbers of wasps in the area then it’s likely that there is a nest nearby. At James Dighton pest solutions are fully qualified RSPH and BPCA certified technicians are able to provide efficient effective wasp nest removal backed by are 100% guarantee.
- Multiple stings (female wasps are able to sting repeatedly)
- There can be up to 6,000 wasps in a single nest
- Anaplastic shock (can be triggered by a wasps sting)
- Phobia (constant wasp activity can cause distress and prompt a phobia)
Identifying a wasp and its nest
- Worker wasp are 12-17mm in length, queen wasps are slightly bigger.
- Sharpe black a yellow striped body
- Mostly active in summer months
- Wasps nest can look like a football made of paper Masha
- A nest is often built in a sheltered area that is not often disturbed.
- Areas you may find a wasps nest (loft, garage, shed, hole in the ground, bird box, under decking or a proofing defect to your property)
Treating a wasps nest
DALPEST Solutions are fully qualified to RSPH Level 2 and have a simple but extremely effective 4 step process to the elimination and treatment of wasps.
1. We will perform a FREE SITE SURVEY to identify the pest and the extent of infestation.
2. Undertake the particular control method our technician feels is best suited to your situation and treat your wasps nest killing off all active wasps, and then remove the unsightly nest when possible. Always ensuring the safety of your family, your home and your pets.
3. Inform you the treatment is GUARANTEED and that in the event of the nest not dying off we will return and treat it free of charge until you are wasp free.
4. Identify any proofing defects with the property and rectify if wished to in order to prevent any future infestation.
For wasps nest removal call DALPEST on 0845 22 37 115 for instant answers to your questions, advice or to book a free survey.
DALPEST operate using only RSPH Level 2 trained technicians and act in accordance with the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) standards and the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) guidelines at all times. DALPEST prides itself on service, customer relations and rapid response times operating a 24/7 365 days a year service.
Annual contracts available – Please get in contact for a free quotation or to discuss specific requirements.
View our range of services and the list of pests that we treat. Each page contains free advice on the treatment process for each pest.
Call us on 0845 22 37 115 for any advice or to arrange a free site survey and quotation. Alternatively, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Our Covered Areas
We cover all Peterborough and surrounding areas for Domestic, Commercial and Agricultural Pest Control, we also offer nationwide coverage on request dependent on the nature of the work needed. Areas covered include (but not exclusively): Achurch, Ailsworth, Aldgate, Alwalton, Apethorpe, Armston, Ashton, Aunby, Bainton, Barholme, Barnack, Barnwell All Saints, Barnwell St Andrew, Baston, Blatherwycke, Blatherwycke, Braceborough, Bretton, Bulwick, Caldecote, Careby, Carlby, Casterton, Castor, Chesterton, Coates, Collyweston, Conington, Cotterstock, Crowland, Deeping saint James, Deeping St James, Deeping St. James, Denton, Dogsthorpe, Duddington, Eaglethorpe, Eastfield, Eastgate, Easton-on-the-hill, Eastrea, Eldernell, Elton, Essendine, Etton, Eye, Farcet, Fengate, Folksworth, Fotheringhay, Frognall, Geeston, Glapthorn, Glinton, Great Casterton, Greatford, Gunthorpe, Haddon, Hampton, Hampton Vale, Helpston, Hemington, Holme, Ingthorpe, Ketton, Kings Cliffe, King’s Cliffe, Langtoft, Little Casterton, Longthorpe, Lower Benefield, Luddington, Luddington in the Brook, Lutton, Marholm, Market Deeping, Maxey, Morborne, Nassington, Netherton, Newborough, Newstead, Norman Cross, Northborough, Oundle, Parnwell, Paston, Peakirk, Peterborough, Pickworth, Pilsgate, Pilton, Polebrook, Ravensthorpe, Ryhall, Sibson, Southorpe, Southwick, Stamford, Stanground, Stibbington, Stilton, Stoke Doyle, Suthery, Sutton, Tallington, Tansor, Thorney, Thornhaugh, Thurning, Tickencote, Tinwell, Tixover, Uffington, Ufford, Upper Benefield, Upton, Wadenhoe, Walton, Wansford, Warmington, Water Newton, Werrington, West Deeping, Westwood, Whittlesey, Wigsthorpe, Wilsthorpe, Wittering, Woodnewton, Woodston, Yarwell, Yaxley.
Available 24/7 365 days per year
DALPEST comply with BPCA and NPTA Regulations and Code of Practice
Frequently Asked Questions
100% Results, backed by our 14 day guarantee.
Our experience allows us to work quickly, efficiently and ensures fast results.
Rarely beaten on price
Traditional humane mole catching methods used.
Agreed fixed price before treatment begins.
As a Local independent pest control firm we pride ourselves on always going the extra mile for our customers.
Annual contracts available
100% pet and child safe
Free survey and advice
RSPH level 2 certified technician
DALPEST – Peterborough Pest Control Specialists
DALROD are part of the DALROD group which have over 35 years’ experience of nationwide drainage solutions. DALPEST offer a premium level pest control service throughout the Peterborough area. With nationwide coverage on request dependant of works needed. All our DALPEST technicians are RSPH Level 2 qualified, and assessed competent by the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) and National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) to undertake pest prevention and control at a premium level. We pride ourselves on a quality service, great customer relations and our ability to respond rapidly to any pest infestation as we are available 24/7 365 days a year.
- 100% Results.
- Our experience allows us to work quickly, efficiently, ethically and ensures fast results.
- DALPEST prides itself on a quality service, great customer relations and our ability to respond rapidly to any pest infestation.
- 24/7 365 days a year.
- 100% pet, child and environmental safe
- Only fully qualified and certified Pest Control Technicians.
- Excellent service, fast and professional, Thanks James
We cover all pests so even if it isn’t listed on our website, don’t hesitate to call DALPEST on 0845 22 37 115
Get in Touch
Tel: 0845 22 37 115