A bee sting can be extremely painful and potentially lethal to those who are allergic to stings. Although bees are much less aggressive than wasps and less likely to sting they can still pose a threat. Bees are highly beneficial to our environment and their nests are best left undisturbed and untreated. However in the case that the bees are causing a potential risk to the public or to those who are allergic to stings. Control methods can be used. At James Dighton pest solutions we work alongside bee keepers which allow us to safely relocate any bee infestations removing any potential threat to your family and pets, causing no harm what so ever to the environment. All our bee removal is guaranteed.
- Sting can trigger an allergic reaction
- Potential to swarm
- Structural damage to buildings
Identifying a bee infestation
- The honey bee can be mistaken for a wasp, but are much smaller mainly darker in colour and slightly fury.
- Often found in chimneys, wall cavertys and loft spaces.
- Potential to swarm, and if one arrives it may cluster to a tree branch or similar object (keep your distance and call us now on 07711048141 and allow us to safely remove and relocate the bees.
- Can be thousands of honey bees in a single swarm.
- Is a large bee, often mainly black but may have some colouring to the end of its tail.
- It’s often found in wall cavertys, loft spaces, under sheds, holes in the ground and undisturbed compost heaps.
- Shares similar looks to the honey bee, but nests beside each other rather than together. Hence the name (solitary bee)
- Typically found tunnelling in sandy soil or soft mortar in old houses
- Solitary bees will not swarm
- Nests in readymade cracks, crevices and holes in old masonry. Typically on the side which has the majority of sunlight throughout the day. Often south facing.
- Mason bees do not swarm.
Controlling a bee infestation
DALPEST Solutions are fully qualified to RSPH Level 2 and work in partnership with many local bee keepers, therefore always ensuring there is a safe environment to rehome your bee infestation. As we have many of our own hives.
- 1. We will perform a FREE SITE SURVEY to identify the pest and the extent of infestation.
- 2. Our technicians will safely remove the bees nest/swarm and proof against a further infestation if possible.
- 3. Relocate the bees nest/swarm in either one of our own hives, or pass them on to an accredited bee keeper where they will be kept and cared for. Therefore the bees are still able to benefit the local environment.
Call DALPEST on 0845 22 37 115 for instant answers to your questions, advice or to book a free survey.
DALPEST operate using only RSPH Level 2 trained technicians and act in accordance with the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) standards and the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) guidelines at all times. DALPEST prides itself on service, customer relations and rapid response times operating a 24/7 365 days a year service.
Annual contracts available – Please get in contact for a free quotation or to discuss specific requirements.
View our range of services and the list of pests that we treat. Each page contains free advice on the treatment process for each pest.
Call us on 0845 22 37 115 for any advice or to arrange a free site survey and quotation. Alternatively, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Covered Areas
We cover all Peterborough and surrounding areas for Domestic, Commercial and Agricultural Pest Control, we also offer nationwide coverage on request dependent on the nature of the work needed. Areas covered include (but not exclusively): Achurch, Ailsworth, Aldgate, Alwalton, Apethorpe, Armston, Ashton, Aunby, Bainton, Barholme, Barnack, Barnwell All Saints, Barnwell St Andrew, Baston, Blatherwycke, Blatherwycke, Braceborough, Bretton, Bulwick, Caldecote, Careby, Carlby, Casterton, Castor, Chesterton, Coates, Collyweston, Conington, Cotterstock, Crowland, Deeping saint James, Deeping St James, Deeping St. James, Denton, Dogsthorpe, Duddington, Eaglethorpe, Eastfield, Eastgate, Easton-on-the-hill, Eastrea, Eldernell, Elton, Essendine, Etton, Eye, Farcet, Fengate, Folksworth, Fotheringhay, Frognall, Geeston, Glapthorn, Glinton, Great Casterton, Greatford, Gunthorpe, Haddon, Hampton, Hampton Vale, Helpston, Hemington, Holme, Ingthorpe, Ketton, Kings Cliffe, King’s Cliffe, Langtoft, Little Casterton, Longthorpe, Lower Benefield, Luddington, Luddington in the Brook, Lutton, Marholm, Market Deeping, Maxey, Morborne, Nassington, Netherton, Newborough, Newstead, Norman Cross, Northborough, Oundle, Parnwell, Paston, Peakirk, Peterborough, Pickworth, Pilsgate, Pilton, Polebrook, Ravensthorpe, Ryhall, Sibson, Southorpe, Southwick, Stamford, Stanground, Stibbington, Stilton, Stoke Doyle, Suthery, Sutton, Tallington, Tansor, Thorney, Thornhaugh, Thurning, Tickencote, Tinwell, Tixover, Uffington, Ufford, Upper Benefield, Upton, Wadenhoe, Walton, Wansford, Warmington, Water Newton, Werrington, West Deeping, Westwood, Whittlesey, Wigsthorpe, Wilsthorpe, Wittering, Woodnewton, Woodston, Yarwell, Yaxley.
Available 24/7 365 days per year
DALPEST comply with BPCA and NPTA Regulations and Code of Practice
Frequently Asked Questions
100% Results, backed by our 14 day guarantee.
Our experience allows us to work quickly, efficiently and ensures fast results.
Rarely beaten on price
Traditional humane mole catching methods used.
Agreed fixed price before treatment begins.
As a Local independent pest control firm we pride ourselves on always going the extra mile for our customers.
Annual contracts available
100% pet and child safe
Free survey and advice
RSPH level 2 certified technician
DALPEST – Peterborough Pest Control Specialists
DALROD are part of the DALROD group which have over 35 years’ experience of nationwide drainage solutions. DALPEST offer a premium level pest control service throughout the Peterborough area. With nationwide coverage on request dependant of works needed. All our DALPEST technicians are RSPH Level 2 qualified, and assessed competent by the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) and National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) to undertake pest prevention and control at a premium level. We pride ourselves on a quality service, great customer relations and our ability to respond rapidly to any pest infestation as we are available 24/7 365 days a year.
- 100% Results.
- Our experience allows us to work quickly, efficiently, ethically and ensures fast results.
- DALPEST prides itself on a quality service, great customer relations and our ability to respond rapidly to any pest infestation.
- 24/7 365 days a year.
- 100% pet, child and environmental safe
- Only fully qualified and certified Pest Control Technicians.
- Excellent service, fast and professional, Thanks James
We cover all pests so even if it isn’t listed on our website, don’t hesitate to call DALPEST on 0845 22 37 115
Get in Touch
Tel: 0845 22 37 115
Mob: 07711 048141