Ants in habitat our homes and gardens and can become quite a nuisance. Certain species of ant can sting and spread harmful germs not all ant species can be treated alike. And it is crucial that the ant species is identified and a treatment program set up to eliminate the pest. If the wrong method is used to treat a certain species than it could result in having no effect to the infestation, or even forcing the infestation to multiply. At James Dighton pest solutions are fully qualified technicians are able to identify your ant species, allowing them to treat the infestation accordingly solving the problem efficiently and effectively. Whilst always ensuring the safety of you family, home and pets.
All of our ant treatments are backed by a 100% guarantee.
Identifying an ant species
- Worker ants are 3-5mm in length (queens are much bigger)
- Queens lay eggs in the nest
- Ants nests are often found in brickwork or soil
- These ants are often attracted to sweet foods; the ant leaves a pheromone trail from the food source to the nest allowing the worker ants to follow.
- Brownie, yellow in colour
- Work ants are 1-2mm in length
- Queen is much larger around 7mm in length
- Feed on decomposing foods (spreading harmful germs)
- Tropical ant needs heat to survive.
- Often found in large heated building (flats, offices and hotels)
- Tropical ant, needs humidity often found in kitchens and bathrooms
- Feeds on sweat foods and grease
- Dark head with a pale body (almost translucent)
- Reddish, brown colour
- Live in colonies (up to 100,000 ants in a single colonies)
- Aggressive (can pack a painful sting)
- Build nest mounds of up to 40cm in height
Treating an ant infestation
At DALPEST Solutions are fully qualified to RSPH Level 2 and have a simple but extremely effective 4 step process to the elimination and treatment of all ant species.
- We will perform a FREE SITE SURVEY to identify the pest and the extent of infestation.
- Undertake the particular control method our technician feels is best suited to your situation and species of ant and then treat your ants nest killing off all active ants. Whilst always ensuring the safety of your family, your home and your pets.
- Inform you the treatment is GAURANTEED and that in the event of the nest not dying off we will return and treat it free of charge until you are ant free.
Call DALPEST on 0845 22 37 115 for instant answers to your questions, advice or to book a free survey.
DALPEST operate using only RSPH Level 2 trained technicians and act in accordance with the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) standards and the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) guidelines at all times. DALPEST prides itself on service, customer relations and rapid response times operating a 24/7 365 days a year service.
Annual contracts available – Please get in contact for a free quotation or to discuss specific requirements.
View our range of services and the list of pests that we treat. Each page contains free advice on the treatment process for each pest.
Call us on 0845 22 37 115 for any advice or to arrange a free site survey and quotation. Alternatively, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Covered Areas
We cover all Peterborough and surrounding areas for Domestic, Commercial and Agricultural Pest Control, we also offer nationwide coverage on request dependent on the nature of the work needed. Areas covered include (but not exclusively): Achurch, Ailsworth, Aldgate, Alwalton, Apethorpe, Armston, Ashton, Aunby, Bainton, Barholme, Barnack, Barnwell All Saints, Barnwell St Andrew, Baston, Blatherwycke, Blatherwycke, Braceborough, Bretton, Bulwick, Caldecote, Careby, Carlby, Casterton, Castor, Chesterton, Coates, Collyweston, Conington, Cotterstock, Crowland, Deeping saint James, Deeping St James, Deeping St. James, Denton, Dogsthorpe, Duddington, Eaglethorpe, Eastfield, Eastgate, Easton-on-the-hill, Eastrea, Eldernell, Elton, Essendine, Etton, Eye, Farcet, Fengate, Folksworth, Fotheringhay, Frognall, Geeston, Glapthorn, Glinton, Great Casterton, Greatford, Gunthorpe, Haddon, Hampton, Hampton Vale, Helpston, Hemington, Holme, Ingthorpe, Ketton, Kings Cliffe, King’s Cliffe, Langtoft, Little Casterton, Longthorpe, Lower Benefield, Luddington, Luddington in the Brook, Lutton, Marholm, Market Deeping, Maxey, Morborne, Nassington, Netherton, Newborough, Newstead, Norman Cross, Northborough, Oundle, Parnwell, Paston, Peakirk, Peterborough, Pickworth, Pilsgate, Pilton, Polebrook, Ravensthorpe, Ryhall, Sibson, Southorpe, Southwick, Stamford, Stanground, Stibbington, Stilton, Stoke Doyle, Suthery, Sutton, Tallington, Tansor, Thorney, Thornhaugh, Thurning, Tickencote, Tinwell, Tixover, Uffington, Ufford, Upper Benefield, Upton, Wadenhoe, Walton, Wansford, Warmington, Water Newton, Werrington, West Deeping, Westwood, Whittlesey, Wigsthorpe, Wilsthorpe, Wittering, Woodnewton, Woodston, Yarwell, Yaxley.
Available 24/7 365 days per year
DALPEST comply with BPCA and NPTA Regulations and Code of Practice
Frequently Asked Questions
100% Results, backed by our 14 day guarantee.
Our experience allows us to work quickly, efficiently and ensures fast results.
Rarely beaten on price
Traditional humane mole catching methods used.
Agreed fixed price before treatment begins.
As a Local independent pest control firm we pride ourselves on always going the extra mile for our customers.
Annual contracts available
100% pet and child safe
Free survey and advice
RSPH level 2 certified technician
DALPEST – Peterborough Pest Control Specialists
DALROD are part of the DALROD group which have over 35 years’ experience of nationwide drainage solutions. DALPEST offer a premium level pest control service throughout the Peterborough area. With nationwide coverage on request dependant of works needed. All our DALPEST technicians are RSPH Level 2 qualified, and assessed competent by the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) and National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) to undertake pest prevention and control at a premium level. We pride ourselves on a quality service, great customer relations and our ability to respond rapidly to any pest infestation as we are available 24/7 365 days a year.
- 100% Results.
- Our experience allows us to work quickly, efficiently, ethically and ensures fast results.
- DALPEST prides itself on a quality service, great customer relations and our ability to respond rapidly to any pest infestation.
- 24/7 365 days a year.
- 100% pet, child and environmental safe
- Only fully qualified and certified Pest Control Technicians.
- Excellent service, fast and professional, Thanks James
We cover all pests so even if it isn’t listed on our website, don’t hesitate to call DALPEST on 0845 22 37 115
Get in Touch
Tel: 0845 22 37 115
Mob: 07711 048141